“Medjugorje is the continuation and fulfillment of Fatima.”
Is it time for the debate, of whether or not the consecration of Russia took place, to end? The evidence seems overwhelming. The conversion of Russia is the most powerful event in the world today and being ignored by the mainstream media. Russia is converting and this mysterious Christian revival is at the heart of why
USA and the west are so hostile towards Russia.
All of today’s events can be seen through the lens of Marian prophecy at Fatima and at Medjugorje. Like the Virgin Mary at Fatima, the Queen of Peace of Medjugorje has singled out Russia as the central focus of her Christian prophecy.
According to the Vatican’s most famous Mariologist, Rene Laurentine, in October of 1981 the Queen of Peace, in a message that can only be described as “prophetic” in nature said that “Russia would come to glorify God the most”… and that the West would make modern progress but would turn away from God.
How extraordinary are these words in light of what is happening in the world today?
The rising tensions between Russia and the United States, some say the hostilities are more dangerous than the “Cold War” days, seems to have come out of nowhere. The news story of Russia and Russia’s attempts to undermine the West’s “way of life” dominates our news headlines, our politics and our presidency.
Russia’s Christian revival and how this event conflicts with the west’s aggressive efforts to push God out of our civilization is THE sign of the times and perhaps evidence that the tipping point is near.
The video below illustrates, in a powerful way, how the Virgin Mary’s prophecies have been so precise, so accurate. First at Fatima Our Lady said “Russia would error”. This was manifested in the form of Communist atheism. Then at Medjugorje Our Lady said that “Russia would come to glorify God” and with the Christian revival in Russia taking place today we see that prophecy unfolding. It is essential to note that Russia’s spiritual revival began only after Pope John Paul II successfully consecrated Russia to Our Lady in March of 1984.
BBC and the Medjugorje Prophecy of Russia
How Fatima and Medjugorje are connected
1. Pope John Paul II, in the book “Why He Is a Saint” we received confirmation that the Pope considered Medjugorje the fulfillment of Fatima, explaining in 1984: “Medjugorje is the continuation of Fatima, it’s the completion of Fatima.”
2. Bishop of Fatima: “The message of Fatima applies to Russia. Fatima and Russia are one.”
3. “Russia will come to glorify God the most; the West has made civilization progress, but without God and act as if they are their own creator.” – The Virgin Mary at Medjugorje 1981
4. In regard to the Fatima apparitions, the Queen of Peace who visits Medjugorje says, August 25, 1991″Dear Children! Today also I invite you to prayer, now as never before when my plan has begun to be realized. satan is strong and wants to sweep away my plans of peace and joy and make you think that my Son is not strong in His decisions. Therefore, I call all of you, dear children, to pray and fast still more firmly. I invite you to self-renunciation for nine days so that, with your help, everything that I desire to realize through the secrets I began in Fatima, may be fulfilled. I call you, dear children, to now grasp the importance of my coming and the seriousness of the situation. I want to save all souls and present them to God. Therefore, let us pray that everything I have begun be fully realized. Thank you for having responded to my call.”
5. Fatima Secrets When you shall see a night illuminated by an nknown light know that this is the great sign that God gives you that He is going to punish the world for its many crimes by means of war, hunger, and persecution of the Church and the Holy Father. ‘To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart and the Communion of Reparation on the First Saturdays.’ ‘If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she will be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world.
6. Mirjana For years it has been claimed that the Pope once described Medjugorje as the “fulfillment and continuation of Fatima.” Have the seers ever been told anything like that, we asked?Yes, replied Mirjana. “It was said to Marija [another seer]. Our Lady told her, ‘What I have started at Fatima I will finish at Medjugorje.'” In fact if she ever visits another major Marian shrine, said Mirjana, it will be Fatima because “it is so simple.”
7. Bishop Hnilica, a close ally of both St. John Paul II and Mother Teresa, was told by Fatima seer Sister Lucia that the Blessed Mother spoke of Russia at least 22 times. “One day, on returning from Fatima where I had met Sister Lucia, I recounted to Mother Teresa what this famous seer had told me. I paused on a detail which had struck me, namely, that the Virgin of Fatima, in various apparitions, the official ones in 1917, and the private ones before Sister Lucia in the years that followed, had expressed an interest in Russia a good 22 times.
Since you’re here …
… we have a small favor to ask. More people are reading Mystic Post than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Mystic Post’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.
High quality journalism is essential intellectual nourishment. The generosity of providing such a service without a paywall deserves recognition and supportGiacomo P, ItalyGiacomo P, Italy
I’ve been enjoying Mystic Posts for several years now. Today, when so much seems to be going wrong in the world, Mystic Post is working hard to provide truthful Catholic news. I want to support that Robb R. UKRobb R. UK
I appreciate there not being a paywall: it is more democratic for the media to be available for all and not a commodity to be purchased by a few. I’m happy to make a contribution so others with less means still have access to information. Annonymous Donator