“The sign will come, you must not worry about it. The only thing that I would want to tell you is to be converted. Make that known to all my children as quickly as possible. No pain, no suffering is too great for me in order to save you. I will pray to my Son not to punish the world; but I plead with you, be converted.

You cannot imagine what is going to happen nor what the Eternal Father will send to earth. That is why you must be converted! Renounce everything. Do penance. Express my thanks to all my children who have prayed and fasted. I carry all this to my Divine Son in order to obtain an alleviation of His justice against the sins of mankind.

I thank the people who have prayed and fasted. Persevere and help me to convert the world.”

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Please follow and like us:

stephen ryan

Stephen K. Ryan recently authored Amazon best-selling novel, “The Madonna Files” and is a proud member of the International Thriller Writer’s society Stephen has been interviewed numerous times in newspapers, radio and TV including Radio Maria and Guadalupe RadioStephen’s writing has been featured often on American Thinker, Spirit Daily, New Advent, Signs and Wonders, and SpiritDigest.com.Stephen is an avid sailboat racer having competed in dozens of regattas across the country, including ocean races from Annapolis to Newport R.I. from Newport, R.I. to Bermuda.Stephen is married to Tania and they have two children – Andrew and Meredith.

6 thoughts on “Our Lady’s Powerful words: “You cannot imagine what is going to happen nor what the Eternal Father will send to earth. That is why you must be converted!”

• June 25, 2019 at 5:05 am

I see quite a few ways to “share”, but not on Facebook, why is that?

• June 25, 2019 at 8:01 am

Yes. I am a christian and am wondering about the conversion. I had an encounter with a guardian angle years ago. But to say the rosary is so beautiful.🌺

• June 25, 2019 at 3:50 pm

We are the children of God and Mamma Mary is our mother and heavenly Queen. I believe in her apparitions. Blessed are they that see HER. Please pray for us all!

• June 26, 2019 at 12:03 am

MOTHER MARY, I ADORE YOU TO THE FULLEST…
    PLEASE PROTECT ME AND MY FAMILY ..I WORSHIP YOUR NAME EVERYDAY
    IN MY HEART YOU REMAIN TILL ETERNAL LIFE AND LAST BREATH..
    PLEASE STAY CLOSE TO ME FOREVER… AMEN…

• June 26, 2019 at 1:26 am

Yes. What the Blessed Mother says is coming is the terrifying WARNING fortold by her in 1965 to Conchita Gonzales, Mary Loli Mason, and Jacinta Gonzales at the pine trees in Garabandal Spain. Some refer to it as the ILLUMINATION OF CONSCIOUS. According to Conchita, all people all over the world will see there sins in the Light of God’s Justice at tge same moment. Conchita says that the WARNING (as she calls it) will be terrifying and it will feel like fire but we will not be burned and it will be of short duration possibly a couple of minutes. Conchita says 5 minutes of the WARNING will be more than enough for anyone. And it would be better to die than experince more than 5 minutes. Everyone’s experience will be different as everyone has different sins. God sends the WARNING not to kill anyone but to “correct the conscience of the world”. Conchita says that some may die from their own physical weakness like a heart attack. Refering to the LAST DAYS the Bible says: “In those days men will be falling faint from free of their sins.” In a locution, Conchita said that Jesus told her: “When you see the Warning, the door has been opened to the end of time.” In other words, we will be in the Last Days.

• June 26, 2019 at 3:23 am

Most blessed mother despite many do not believe but many others believe and love you protect us from evil.Ora pro nobis Mariae.

Comments are closed.