There are many upcoming events. He still maintains, as he did in his book Witness, and as have others, that in the more distant future looms a monumental war between China and Russia and he has long mentioned 2020 as a possible time frame.
State Department warns that China may be conducting small nuclear bomb tests and hiding the evidence from the rest of the world
- State Department report on Wednesday says there is evidence of banned tests
- Activity at the Lop Nur test site indicates ‘extensive excavations’ through 2019
- China also blocks transmission of international monitoring data, report claims
- China has denied the accusations, saying the criticism was ‘without foundation’
- Lop Nur is China’s main nuclear test site and is located in remote Xinjang