Maria Simma on Medjugorje:
Does Mary, the mother of Jesus, really appear? You mentioned Medjugorje on several occasions. Can you tell me a little bit about that now?
Oh! Yes, she really appears, and it is today in Medjugorje that she appears every day to a group of young children. I went three times, but I did not need to go there to find out whether it was true or not. Shortly after the apparitions began, in June 1981, I asked a Poor Soul from Purgatory and told me they were true. You know, with Medjugorje, there is only one great danger, and it is that the world does not take it into account.
According to Maria the holy souls have revealed to her the following:
1. That priests and nuns should always wear their habits/clerics, in as much as possible.
2. That Extraordinary Eucharistic Ministers should be used very rarely, that is, only when it is absolutely necessary; that priests and deacons should make every effort to distribute Communion to the faithful, even though it takes longer to do so. (Mistake #1 )
3. That receiving Holy Communion in the hand should be avoided as much as possible. (Mistake # 2)
4. That holding hands during the Lords prayer and that the sign of peace after the Eucharistic prayer should be avoided in as much as it is possible, since both of these are a distraction from Jesus who is present upon the altar and that we should be concentrating upon Jesus alone during this important time of the Mass. (Mistake # 3 ..this is no longer done do to covid)
5. That dogs are the most hated animals by the devil and the demons because they are the closest and most helpful animal to mankind.
6. That outside of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Saint Joseph is one of the greatest Saints who advocates for the souls in Purgatory. The Angels, especially St Michael the archangel, and also the poor souls own guardian angel are also very powerful in helping to obtain mercy and pleading their cause before God. Also very important is any Saint that the person might have had a devotion to during one’s lifetime. Maria also pointed out that the Patron Saint of the poor souls in purgatory is St Nicholas of Tolentino
7. The holy souls have also revealed to Maria that it is on Christmas day that the most souls are released from purgatory and then also Good Friday, Ascension day, All Souls day and the feast of the Assumption.