Holy Wars in Israel – A biblical sign of end times? – Mystic Luz de Maria “History is converging now.”
Protesters including Bella Hadid take to the streets across the U.S. in support of Palestinians as news organizations demand explanation for airstrike that destroyed building housing The Associated Press and Al-Jazeera
- President Joe Biden phoned Israeli PM Bejnamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas to express concern about the situation in Gaza – A UN Security Council meeting will take place later on Sunday
- Pro-Palestinian demonstrators rallied in cities across North America on Saturday, calling for an end to Israeli attacks on the Gaza Strip as the worst violence in years flared between the Jewish state and Islamist militants
- An Israeli air strike Saturday flattened a 13-floor building housing Qatar-based Al Jazeera television and the US news agency the Associated Press in the Gaza Strip
- Israel ‘destroyed Jala Tower in the Gaza Strip, which contains Al Jazeera and other international press offices,’ while an AP journalist said the army had warned the tower’s owner ahead of the strike
- White House press secretary Jen Psaki tweeted that the U.S. had ‘communicated directly to the Israelis that ensuring the safety and security of journalists and independent media is a paramount responsibility’
- Broadcast footage shows building collapsing to ground sending up huge mushroom cloud of dust and debris
- al-Jalaa Tower owner said Israeli intelligence officer warned him he had just one hour to evacuate the building
- Strike came hours after another Israeli air raid on a refugee camp in Gaza City killed at least 10 Palestinians
- Since the fighting began on Monday at least 148 people have been killed in Gaza, according to Palestinian officials, and Israel has reported 10 dead, including two children
Mystic Luz De Maria – History is Converging
Our Lady to Luz de Maria de Bonilla on May 12th, 2021:
Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart: Obey and convert. Be lovers of my Son present in the Blessed Sacrament of the Altar. It is urgent that you consecrate yourselves to My Immaculate Heart and be respectful towards Sacred Scripture and the true Magisterium of the Church. Do not waver; do not become lost in false currents that separate you from the Truth proclaimed by my Son. Pray for My Son’s Church; be souls of reparation before the Trinitarian Throne. Keep your hearts within My Immaculate Heart, which is a Shield against evil. Be souls who make reparation to the Sacred Hearts,  thereby strengthening yourselves spiritually regarding the demands that you are facing and will face in the future.
Keep an abundant harvest in your hands for the benefit of your brothers and sisters, firstly being converted yourselves, so that the fruits that you share with your brothers and sisters would be ones of Eternal Life and not of the contaminated human ego. Little children: Conversion is urgent because of the imminent fulfilment of what I have announced to you. I remain with you: do not fear — I am your Mother, My Son entrusted you to Me. I will not abandon you: come promptly to Me. In the end My Immaculate Heart will triumph.
Israel’s armed forces and Palestinian militants exchanged rocket fire on Monday as days of fighting centered around one of the holiest sites in the world for Muslims, Jews and Christians snowballed into another deadly flare-up in a decades-long conflict. The bloodshed was likely to get worse, as both sides indicated that they would escalate their attacks.
The Health Ministry in the Gaza Strip, a tiny parcel of land run by the Hamas group but with borders strictly controlled by Israel, said on Tuesday that at least 26 people had been killed by Israeli airstrikes in the territory, including nine children.
a rocket is fired from Gaza City, controlled by the Palestinian Hamas movement, toward Israel on May 11, 2021.MOHAMMED ABED/AFP/GETTY
Israel’s military said it was targeting Hamas militant leaders in retaliation for a steady volley of rockets fired from Gaza at Israel — more than 250 in just a day, and climbing fast.