Medjugorje Message, November 2, 2016 – Apparitions to Mirjana
“Dear children, To come to you and to make myself known to you is a great joy for my motherly heart. It is a gift from my Son for you and for others who are coming. As a mother I am calling you: love my Son above everything. In order to love Him with all your heart, you need to come to know Him. You will come to know Him through prayer. Pray with the heart and with your feelings. To pray means to think of His love and sacrifice. To pray means to love, to give, to suffer and to offer. I am calling you, my children, to be apostles of prayer and love. My children, it is a time of vigilance. In this vigil I am calling you to prayer, love and trust. As my Son will be looking in your hearts, my motherly heart desires for Him to see unconditional trust and love in them. The united love of my apostles will live, will conquer and will expose evil. My children, I was a chalice of the God-man; I was God’s instrument. That is why I am calling you, my apostles, to be a chalice of the true and pure love of my Son. I am calling you to be an instrument through which all those who have not come to know the love of God-who have never loved-may comprehend, accept and be saved. Thank you, my children. ”
The Five Stones of Medjugorje
Our Lady asks us to be armed with the following means, “Five stones of Medjugorje” and She reminds us of what Christ Our Lord asks us to do in the Bible:
- Prayer of the Rosary: “Pray, pray, pray, prayer is the basis of peace”.
- Fasting: “Let the people perform strict fasting on Wednesdays and Fridays, except the sick”, “The best fasting is on bread and water”.
- Reading the Holy Scripture every day: “You have forgotten the Holy Scripture”.
- Confession once a month: “In confession, many blessings are received”.
- Eucharist (Holy Mass): “The Holy Mass is the climax of prayer”.
Our Lady asks us to pray for Her intentions that She mentioned in Medjugorje:
- Peace: “Pray for peace in your hearts, then in your families, and after that, you can carry this peace to the whole world, so that you may become makers of my peace in this world”.
- Families: “Dear Children, I call you to renew prayer in your families. With prayer and reading the Holy Scripture, so that the Holy Spirit may enter in your families for He is the One who will renew you”.
- Youth: “Tell the youth not to let themselves be led astray from the right path, tell them to remain loyal to their faith”.
- Priests: “Priests themselves should pray and fast constantly… Priests don’t need your criticism but your prayers and your love”.
- Non-believers: “I desire that you present prayers at the intention of my children who are unaware of my love and my Son’s love”.
- The Sick: “When you have a sick person, pray for my intentions and make sacrifices for my intentions, and I will take care of the sick person”.
- The Souls in the Purgatory: “There are many souls who have been in the purgatory for so long, and nobody prays for them”. “Pray for them at least seven times “Our Father”, “Hail Mary”, “Glory be” and begin with the “Creed”.”
Since you’re here …
… we have a small favor to ask. God is everywhere—even in the news. That’s why we view every news story through the lens of faith. More people are reading Mystic Post than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Mystic Post’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps to support it, our future would be much more secure.Thank you