Mark Wahlberg has spoken openly about his Catholic faith on many occasions. Devout Catholic Mark Wahlberg says faith is ‘not popular’ in Hollywood but would not deny his because that’s ‘an even bigger sin’.
He is known for celebrating the start of lent with an Ash Wednesday cross on his forehead. He has said that his faith is very important to him, and that it helps him to stay grounded and focused.
Here are five things that Mark Wahlberg has said are his favorite things about being a Catholic:
- The sense of community: Mark Wahlberg has said that he loves the sense of community that he feels as a Catholic. He enjoys being part of a larger group of people who share his beliefs. He has said that the Catholic Church is like a family to him, and that he feels loved and supported by his fellow Catholics.
- The sense of purpose: Mark Wahlberg has said that his faith gives him a sense of purpose in life. He believes that God has a plan for him, and that he is called to do good in the world. He has said that his faith motivates him to be a better person, and to make a difference in the lives of others.
- The hope: Mark Wahlberg has said that his faith gives him hope for the future. He believes that God is in control, and that everything happens for a reason. He has said that his faith helps him to stay positive even in difficult times.
- The forgiveness: Mark Wahlberg has said that his faith teaches him about forgiveness. He believes that everyone deserves a second chance, and that he should always be willing to forgive those who have wronged him. He has said that his faith has helped him to let go of anger and resentment, and to live a more peaceful life.
- The love: Mark Wahlberg has said that his faith is all about love. He believes that God is love, and that we are all called to love one another. He has said that his faith has helped him to become a more loving person, and to show compassion to others.
These are just a few of the things that Mark Wahlberg has said about his Catholic faith. It is clear that his faith is very important to him, and that it plays a major role in his life.