Nature is a gift from God, and it can be a powerful place to pray. When we pray in nature, we are surrounded by the beauty of God’s creation, which can help us to connect with Him on a deeper level.
Our Lady reminds us of this important fact and urges us to seek solace in God’s creations.
She said on April 25, 1993:
“Dear children! Today I invite you all to awaken your hearts to love. Go into nature and look how nature is awakening and it will be a help to you to open your hearts to the love of God, the Creator. I desire you to awaken love in your families so that where there is unrest and hatred, love will reign and when there is love in your hearts then there is also prayer. And, dear children, do not forget that I am with you and I am helping you with my prayer that God may give you the strength to love. I bless and love you with my motherly love. Thank you for having responded to my call. ”
There are many reasons why praying in nature can deepen our relationship with Jesus. Here are a few:
- Nature can help us to relax and focus. When we are surrounded by the beauty of nature, it can be easier to relax and focus on our prayers. The sounds of birdsong, the wind in the trees, and the gentle breeze can all help to create a peaceful and calming atmosphere
- Nature can help us to connect with God’s creation. When we pray in nature, we are surrounded by the things that God has created. This can help us to see the world through God’s eyes and to appreciate His love for us.
- Nature can help us to feel more connected to God. When we are in nature, we are surrounded by the vastness of the universe. This can help us to feel small and insignificant, which can make us more humble and open to God’s love.
- Nature can help us to be more present in the moment. When we are in nature, it can be easier to be present in the moment and to focus on our prayers. The sights, sounds, and smells of nature can help us to stay grounded and to appreciate the present moment.
If you are looking for a way to deepen your relationship with Jesus, I encourage you to try praying in nature. It is a beautiful and powerful way to connect with God and to experience His love.
Here are some tips for praying in nature:
- Choose a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
- Take some time to relax and focus on your breathing.
- Look around and appreciate the beauty of nature.
- Talk to God about your hopes, dreams, and fears.
- Listen for God’s voice in the sounds of nature.
- Be open to whatever God may want to say to you.
No matter where you are, you can always pray to Jesus. But there is something special about praying in nature. It can help us to connect with God on a deeper level and to experience His love in a new way.