Skip to content
Diary of an American Exorcist is a fascinating and informative book that provides a rare glimpse into the world of demonic possession and exorcism. Written by Msgr. Stephen Rossetti, a trained psychologist and experienced exorcist, the book offers a balanced and nuanced perspective on the subject.
Rossetti begins by providing a brief overview of the history of exorcism, from its origins in the early Christian church to its current practice in the Catholic Church. He then goes on to describe the different signs and symptoms of demonic possession, as well as the steps involved in an exorcism.
One of the most striking things about the book is Rossetti’s honesty and openness. He does not shy away from the darker side of demonic possession, but he also offers hope and encouragement to those who are struggling with it. He writes with compassion and understanding, and he never judges those who are possessed.
Diary of an American Exorcist is a valuable resource for anyone who wants to learn more about demonic possession and exorcism. It is also a moving and inspiring book that offers hope to those who are suffering from this dark spiritual affliction.
Here are some of the things I liked about the book:
- Rossetti’s writing is clear and concise. He does a good job of explaining complex topics in a way that is easy to understand.
- Rossetti is honest and open about his experiences as an exorcist. He doesn’t sugarcoat anything, but he also doesn’t sensationalize it.
- Rossetti offers hope and encouragement to those who are struggling with demonic possession. He reminds them that they are not alone and that there is help available.
Here are some of the things I didn’t like about the book:
- The book can be a bit dry at times. Rossetti does a good job of explaining the technical aspects of exorcism, but he could have done more to make the book more engaging.
- The book is a bit repetitive at times. Rossetti repeats some of the same information several times throughout the book.
- The book is not for everyone. If you are easily scared or disturbed, you may want to avoid this book.
Overall, I thought Diary of an American Exorcist was a valuable and informative book. It is a must-read for anyone who wants to learn more about demonic possession and exorcism. However, I would recommend it with caution to those who are easily scared or disturbed.
- POPE FRANCIS AT WYD: TELLS GATHERING “IT IS NO LONGER ME” BUT “JESUS HIMSELF WHO IS LOOKING AT YOU IN THIS MOMENT.”
- MIRJANA -“THE EARTH HAS NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT.”