- Pope Francis and the “Third World War” – “Even today, after the second failure of another world war, perhaps one can speak of a third war, one fought piecemeal, with crimes, massacres, destruction,” In recent months the Pope has called for an end to conflicts in Iraq, Syria, Gaza, Ukraine, and parts of Africa. The world today seems to be on fire with religious wars and historically epic ethnic violence.
- Our Lady of Fatima – “ When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that He is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. “To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of Reparation on the First Saturdays. If My requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated. In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to Me, and she will be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world.” That Our Lady’s ‘Heart will triumph” calls into question what is in store for Protestants who dismiss the Mother of Christ. Recently Ted Cruz, devout Christian and son of a Baptist preacher revealed his Christian Zionist leanings during a speech he gave to Middle Eastern Christians. Middle Eastern Christian are much more devoted to the Blessed Mother than American Protestants. Coptic Christians in Egypt have even authenticated a great Marian apparition that took place in Zeiton, Egypt.
- Padre Pio, the True Story – by C. Bernard Ruffin: p. 264. Padre Pio said “The Russian people will be converted. Their conversion will happen very fast. The conversion of the United States will be slow, but sure”. Padre Pio also said “Yes, Russia will be converted, as the Blessed Virgin said she would. However, Russia will teach the United States a lesson in conversion.”
- Saint John Paul II – “On the universal level if victory comes it will be brought by Mary, Christ will conquer through her because He wants the church’s victories now and in the future to be linked to her.” This is one of the most mysterious statements even spoken by a Pope. It confirms Saint John Paul II’s belief in Fatima and the Her heart will triumph. These words should be of significant concern for American Protestants and should be meditated upon more frequently by Catholics as to their true meaning particularly during these times of rising religious conflicts around the world.
- Vladimir Putin’s cross – Putin wears a cross around his neck that he claims as a miraculeous story attached to it. He lost it in a fire and impossibly it was later found. The world underestimates the significance of Vladimir Putin’s faith and his devotion to the Blessed Mother. “The only thing that’s happened is we have exchanged places. Russia has adopted our economic, religious, and social worldviews from 200 years ago. They are quickly becoming what we once were…a Capitalistic, Christian nation. We are literally facing ourselves as we once were at the height of power. How ironic it is that now it is we who are intimidated.”
- The mysterious rise of the Russia Orthodox faith and it growing influence with the Russia government. Marc Bennets writes in the Washington Times : ” At the height of the Cold War, it was common for American conservatives to label the officially atheist Soviet Union a “godless nation. More than two decades on, history has come full circle, as the Kremlin and its allies in the Russian Orthodox Church hurl the same allegation at the West.” Putin’s words on faith have stunned the world. Media around the world including conservative religious magazines find themselves looking for words to describe the utterly unthinkable transformation of Russian society. As the United States Government is taking away religious freedoms, the Russian Government is suddenly funding the restoration of Orthodox Churches with public tax dollars. Inaugural ceremonies are attended by black-cowled patriarchs armed with Holy water and incense. Recently a Russian nuclear submarine, the Aleksandr Nevsky, was named after Russian Saint and fitted with Orthodox chapel. The submarine is now the second nuclear sub to be equipped with a sanctuary alongside its ballistic missiles. The Aleksandr Nevsky, is the sixth military chapel consecrated into the Russia fleet.
- Virgin Mary the Queen of Peace at Medjugorje - “Russia will come to glorify God the most; the West has made civilization progress but without God, and act as if they are their own creator. These words were said in 1981 to six visionaries at Medjugorje. At the time ‘Russia” was still the Soviet Union. Since the consecration of Russia by Pope John Paul II in 1984 the world has seen the collapse of Atheist Soviet Union and the rise of Russia Orthodoxy in the former communist country. This prophecy by the Virgin Mary has no equal in modern times.
Mr. Leon Aron, writes in Foreign Policy Magazing: ”Every revolution is a surprise. Still, the latest Russian Revolution must be counted among the greatest of surprises. In the years leading up to 1991, virtually no Western expert, scholar, official, or politician foresaw the impending collapse of the Soviet Union, and with it one-party dictatorship, the state-owned economy, and the Kremlin’s control over its domestic and Eastern European empires.. Although there were disagreements over the size and depth of the Soviet system’s problems, no one thought them to be life-threatening, at least not anytime soon.” Mr Aron says that most foreign policy experts were ”puzzled by its demise.” Aron writes “ One of the architects of the U.S. strategy in the Cold War, George Kennan, wrote that, in reviewing the entire “history of international affairs in the modern era,” he found it “hard to think of any event more strange and startling, and at first glance inexplicable, than the sudden and total disintegration and disappearance … of the great power known successively as the Russian Empire and then the Soviet Union
- Queen of Peace at Medjugorje – August 25, 1991 “Dear Children! Today also I invite you to prayer, now as never before when my plan has begun to be realized. satan is strong and wants to sweep away my plans of peace and joy and make you think that my Son is not strong in His decisions. Therefore, I call all of you, dear children, to pray and fast still more firmly. I invite you to self-renunciation for nine days so that, with your help, everything that I desire to realize through the secrets I began in Fatima, may be fulfilled. I call you, dear children, to now grasp the importance of my coming and the seriousness of the situation. I want to save all souls and present them to God. Therefore, let us pray that everything I have begun be fully realized. Thank you for having responded to my call.”