- According to interviews of former Soviet officials in Newsweek and on PBS after the fall of the Soviet Union, the Soviet Union was going to hit us with a nuclear strike because they thought Reagan was planning a nuclear strike on them.
- Sr. Lucia, the sole surviving visionary from Fatima, in an interview with a bishop present in 1993, said that a nuclear war was scheduled between the Soviet Union and the U.S. for 1985 which is why the Pope was shot on May 13, 1981, to get his attention. The 1984 consecration averted this war.
- In early 1985, Soviet leader Chernenko dies. Gorbachev comes to power and the whole Soviet Union starts to unravel…
Please follow and like us:
- “The Great Prophecy” Unfolding – Massive fire engulfed the roof of Notre Dame Cathedral … France desecrates Churches, Smashes Statutes.
- Does the visionary Vicka have special gifts including “Bilocation” like Padre Pio?