The following is taken from an interview with Vicka:
Question: “Vicka, tell us about Heaven
Vicka: “Heaven is a vast space, and it has a brilliant light which does not leave it. It is a life which we do not know here on earth. We saw people dressed in gray, pink, and yellow robes. They were walking, praying, and singing. Small angels were flying above them. The Blessed Mother showed us how happy these people are.
Question: How could you tell they were happy?
Vicka: “You can see it on their faces. But it is impossible to describe with words the great happiness I saw in Heaven…In Paradise, when the Blessed Mother passed, everybody responded to Her, and She to them. There was a recognition between them…They were standing there communicating with Her, like in a tunnel, only it wasn’t exactly like a tunnel, but a tunnel is the closest comparison. People were praying, they were singing, they were looking…People in Heaven know the absolute fullness of a created being.
Question: “How long were you there?
Vicka: “Maybe twenty minutes.
Question: “…Did the people talk to you?
Vicka: “It was very unusual. They were speaking, but I could not understand them…The people were in small groups. I was with Jakov and the Blessed Mother. We spoke to each other, but there was no communication with anyone else. About the people there, the Blessed Mother only said to us, ‘You see how people who are in Heaven are happy?’”
In the Medjugorje apparitions, the Virgin Mary has said many things about heaven. Here are a few of her most notable statements:
- “Heaven is a place of great joy and happiness.”
- “In heaven, we will be reunited with our loved ones who have gone before us.”
- “Heaven is a place where we will be in the presence of God and experience His love forever.”
- “Heaven is a place of peace and tranquility.”
- “Heaven is a place where we will be able to grow in our knowledge and love of God.”
The Virgin Mary has also said that heaven is a place where we will be able to help others who are still on earth. She has said that we can pray for them and offer our sufferings for their salvation.
The Medjugorje apparitions offer a beautiful glimpse of what heaven is like. They give us hope that one day we will be reunited with our loved ones and experience the joy and happiness of heaven.
Here are some additional quotes from the Virgin Mary about heaven from the Medjugorje apparitions:
- “Heaven is a place where there is no more sadness, no more pain, no more suffering.”
- “Heaven is a place where we will be able to see God face to face.”
- “Heaven is a place where we will be able to sing and praise God forever.”
- “Heaven is a place where we will be able to learn and grow in our knowledge of God.”
- “Heaven is a place where we will be able to help others who are still on earth.”
The Virgin Mary’s words about heaven are a source of great hope and inspiration for many people. They remind us that there is a beautiful place waiting for us after this life, and that we can prepare for it by living our lives in love and service to others.