BIBLE scholars have sensationally claimed the end of the world could be upon us as they believe the Four Horsemen, who bring about death, war, famine and disease before the return of Jesus Christ in the holy book, have all been released.
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse appear in the Book of Revelation, where they are named as a punishment of God, but some believe they are an analogy of real-life events to come in the future. Revelation 6 tells of a scroll in God’s right hand that is secured with seven seals, which, when opened, summons four beings that ride out on white, black, red and pale horses to bring about death, war, famine and plague. It states: “They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.”
Bible bombshell: What Dead Sea Scrolls find revealed about Jesus
How 3,000-year-old inscription proves existence of House of David
In 2005, Bible scholar Fred Dattolo published an article in ‘The Trumpet’ where he claimed “the galloping hoofbeats of the four horses are getting ever louder and closer,” stating that a future pandemic was all that was needed to set free the final Horseman, who would spread a disease to a quarter of the world.
He said: “The four horsemen are depicted in the Book of Revelation Chapter 6 as the first four of seven seals.
“These seals are benchmarks of end-time events leading up to and including the return of Jesus Christ.
“John witnessed these vivid events in a vision sent by God the Father to Jesus Christ, who gave it to an angel to reveal to John – Revelation 1:1.
The Book of Revelation warns of the Four Horsemen
“Then John, as he was instructed, recorded what he saw in brilliant prophetic imagery.”
With the coronavirus pandemic currently causing global panic, Mr Dattolo’s claims have come back into the spotlight, with some stating that COVID-19 is in fact a sign of the End Times.
One Twitter user said: “The Four Horsemen of Apocalypse representing war, famine, pestilence and death as depicted in the Bible on Revelation 6:2-8 are most likely causing this coronavirus worldwide.
“We don’t see them but we can feel their wrath everywhere.”
End of the world: Scientists ‘calculating doomsday date’
‘This is not mythology’ Find in ancient Israel ‘matches’ Bible
Another added: “What if the coronavirus pandemic is one of the Four Horsemen?
“This virus is the pale horse and Horseman.”
And a third outright claimed: “The Four Horsemen of the Bible are currently active.”
According to the Book of Revelation, there are still three more seals to be broken before the Second Coming.
The Twelve Secrets of the Apocalypse. Jesus Tells Padre Pio that the ‘World is Walking in Ruins…
Not many know that Padre Pio among so many gifts had a very special one, that of prophecy, and the Lord Jesus Christ himself communicated with him, and in a letter of 1959 addressed to his superior, Padre Pio tells the revelation that Jesus made about the World’s End.
The epistle, attributed to Padre Pio, is quite long, full of messages, so we will only take an extract with 12 messages taken from the book by Renzo Baschera “I grandi profeti”.
1. The world is walking in ruins. Men have abandoned the right path to venture on roads that end in the desert of violence … If they do not drink from the source of humility, charity and love, it will be a catastrophe.
2. Terrible things will come. I can no longer intercede for men. Divine piety is about to end. Man had been created to love life, and ended up destroying life …
3. When the world was entrusted to man, it was a garden. Man has turned it into an atmosphere full of poisons. Nothing now serves to purify the house of man. A deep work is necessary, which can only come from heaven
4. Prepare to live three days in total darkness. These three days are very close … And in these days they will remain as dead without eating or drinking. Then the light will return. But many will be the men who will not see it anymore.
5. Many people will escape scared. It will run without a goal. They will say that there is salvation to the east and people will run to the east, but it will fall on a cliff. They will say that to the west there is salvation and people will run to the west, but they will fall into a furnace.
6. The earth will tremble and the panic will be great … The Earth is sick. The earthquake will be like a snake, they will feel it crawling everywhere. And many stones will fall. And many men will perish.
7. You are like ants, because the time will come when men will take their eyes off for a crumb of bread. Businesses will be looted, warehouses will be taken in assault and destroyed. Poor will be one who in those dark days will be without a candle, without a jug of water and without the necessary for three months.
8. A land will disappear … a great land. A country will be erased forever from geographical maps … And with it history, wealth and men will be dragged into the mud.
9. The love of man for man has become an empty word. How can you expect Jesus to love you, if you do not even love those who eat at your own table? … Of the wrath of God men of science will not be forgiven, but men of heart.
10. I’m desperate … I do not know what to do for humanity to repent. If you continue on this path, the tremendous wrath of God will be unleashed like a tremendous thunderbolt.
11. A meteorite will fall on the earth and everything will shine. It will be a disaster, much worse than a war. Many things will be canceled. And this will be one of the signs …
12. Men will live a tragic experience. Many will be overwhelmed by the river, many will be burned by fire, many will be buried by poisons … But I will stay close to the pure of heart.
Be attentive, because the Lord will come like a thief in the night.