Follow Mystic Post on Facebook

Incredible!

Crowds of worshippers flocked to Knock Shrine yesterday after a teenager was told to expect a vision of the Virgin Mary.

Millions of people believe our Blessed Lady appeared at Knock, Co Mayo, in 1879.
And yesterday, thousands of worshippers waited once again in hopes that they would catch a glimpse of her.

According to reports Our Lady had been due to appear at 3pm – and there were initially no reports of any vision yesterday afternoon.

But now a video has emerged on social media with what worshippers claim is the Virgin Mary appearing in the clouds above the shrine.

It comes as a 14-year-old traveller boy’s family had reported how the Virgin Mary and others appeared to him during a visit to Fatima in May.

Reports of his experience – during which he was told she would cheapest ativan online appear at Knock and bless those present – had spread via social media throughout the traveller community.

The teen’s father posted an audio message online describing what his son had witnessed while at the shrine in Portugal.

He said: “For two days our son seen Our Lady in Fatima and he seen the visionaries.

Read more: Bishop says his faith has been strengthened by Anthony Foley’s ‘truly inspiring’ wife

“The visionary from Medjugorje was speaking to him in Portuguese and (he) was able to understand every word out of her mouth.”

He added: “On the tenth of June we will be going to Knock and whoever wants to come is welcome. Our Lady will appear…

“Whoever wants to be there at three o’clock Our Lady will come down, I can’t say if the three visionaries will be there, but I know Our Lady will be there.

Please follow and like us:

19 thoughts on “Incredible Story – 14 Year Old Boy Says the Virgin will appear – Watch crowds flock to Knock Shrine as ‘image of Virgin Mary’ appears in clouds “Our lady appeared in knock today . Astonishing Never get over what i have seen. Please watch.”

• June 12, 2017 at 2:49 am

Mother Mary pray for us <3

• June 12, 2017 at 6:26 am

Thank you for the information.Keep on informing us on my email address below so that we keep up dated
    Thank you once more.

mary

• June 12, 2017 at 6:32 am

A comment was put above at first where there is my name and email address.

• June 12, 2017 at 10:37 am

I’m sorry, I saw a beautifull sun, nothing more.
    Father Frank Domen
    Heerhugowaard, Holland

• June 12, 2017 at 2:43 pm

Thank you father for the buzz kill. Perhaps your faith is weak. Go to medjugorje and you will feel the presence of God.

• June 14, 2017 at 3:34 pm

how could they have predicted the sun would put on a display at such a specific time and place a month before hand . I believe it. Mary mother God and of all nations pray for us.

• June 12, 2017 at 12:57 pm

I’ve been blessed to see Our Lady, in different ways. I did see the sun moving and dancing in the sky, which is a miracle to say the least. With this being the 100th anniversary of Fatima, I wonder if this is a reminder of the messages at Fatima. Please pray for Canada, we are in serious trouble. Our liberal governments have set out to destroy the family. God cannot be smiling on Canada. Lord have mercy.

• June 17, 2017 at 10:44 am

God bless you and all my great neighbors to the north! You are all in my prayers!

• June 12, 2017 at 2:24 pm

Where is Our Lady I saw the spinning sun

• June 12, 2017 at 2:40 pm

I don’t see anything except clouds moving past the sun. Seems like mass hysteria to me.

• June 12, 2017 at 5:48 pm

Please look up the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima

• June 12, 2017 at 4:35 pm

Sorry. I was prepared to be surprised but no stretch of the imagination could turn the sun into Mary.

• June 12, 2017 at 5:46 pm

…i HAVE CHANGED the headline.. It does look like Fatima’s miracle of the Sun

• June 12, 2017 at 7:33 pm

I have never been so moved. Thank you Mother Mary for making this appearance to the 14 year old boy at the Knock Shrine. Even though I live in Texas, through electronic and wise people I have been allowed to see you My Blessed Mother. My heart fell to my feet and I to my knees. Bless all of those who made it possible for us who couldn’t be there to see you my Blessed Mother Mary. Amen

• June 13, 2017 at 2:11 pm

Sandra, FYI, that little boy spoke to my friend while in Fatima for the anniversary of Mary’s appearance and told her that Mary said to go to Knock when he returned to Ireland! This truly was inspired!

• June 13, 2017 at 1:13 am

I saw nothing but a video of clouds and the sun. “Wishful thinking” is responsible for anyone believing they saw Mary or any “Miracle of the Sun” like what happened at Fatima. The Fatima event was obvious to all who witnessed it, including skeptics like the anti-Catholic socialist press that covered it. This video? Nice sky, clouds and the sun. No Mary, no dancing sun.

• June 13, 2017 at 12:09 pm

In addition, and this is so obvious that I’m embarrassed to not have pointed it out before: if the Virgin Mary actually WAS there, and the sun actually DID dance, don’t you people think that there would have been a more visible and emotional reaction on the part of all who were present? The only reaction I saw/heard was from the person taking the video and others nearby (probably family/friends.) The crowd in general merely continued praying the Rosary, no other audible reaction, nor any mass movement, UNLIKE the crowd at Fatima.

• June 13, 2017 at 1:17 pm

There is a new video which shows the cloud/sun turn into the form of Our Lady.. please go to home page thanks

Comments are closed.