Epicenter California: State has reported more than 250K cases this week and sets a nationwide record with 50K cases in 24 hours as locals call for Gov. Newsom’s removal for his handling of the crisis
- On Thursday California set a nationwide record for new coronavirus cases with 52,281 infections and is now the epicenter of the virus in the US
- California also hit a daily death record with 379 new fatalities
- Over the past week the Golden State recorded more than 250,000 new cases
- Gov. Gavin Newsom’s handling of the pandemic has led Republicans to push recall efforts, with several Democrats backing it
- Statewide, ICU bed availability is 3% and Southern California’s ICU capacity hit 0% on Thursday
- ‘Our hospitals are under siege… The worst is still before us,’ Christina Ghaly, the director of LA County’s Department of Health Services, said Wednesday
- The state has reported more than 1.7million COVID-19 cases and 21,860 deaths since the start of the pandemic
Jesus Tells Padre Pio that the ‘World is Walking in Ruins…Men have abandoned the right path”
Not many know that Padre Pio among so many gifts had a very special one, that of prophecy, and the Lord Jesus Christ himself communicated with him, and in a letter of 1959 addressed to his superior, Padre Pio tells the revelation that Jesus made about the World’s End.
The epistle, attributed to Padre Pio, is quite long, full of messages, so we will only take an extract with 12 messages taken from the book by Renzo Baschera “I grandi profeti”.
1. The world is walking in ruins. Men have abandoned the right path to venture on roads that end in the desert of violence … If they do not drink from the source of humility, charity and love, it will be a catastrophe.
2. Terrible things will come. I can no longer intercede for men. Divine piety is about to end. Man had been created to love life, and ended up destroying life …
3. When the world was entrusted to man, it was a garden. Man has turned it into an atmosphere full of poisons. Nothing now serves to purify the house of man. A deep work is necessary, which can only come from heaven
The Three Days of Darkness
4. Prepare to live three days in total darkness. These three days are very close … And in these days they will remain as dead without eating or drinking. Then the light will return. But many will be the men who will not see it anymore.
5. Many people will escape scared. It will run without a goal. They will say that there is salvation to the east and people will run to the east, but it will fall on a cliff. They will say that to the west there is salvation and people will run to the west, but they will fall into a furnace.
6. The earth will tremble and the panic will be great … The Earth is sick. The earthquake will be like a snake, they will feel it crawling everywhere. And many stones will fall. And many men will perish.
7. You are like ants, because the time will come when men will take their eyes off for a crumb of bread. Businesses will be looted, warehouses will be taken in assault and destroyed. Poor will be one who in those dark days will be without a candle, without a jug of water and without the necessary for three months.
8. A land will disappear … a great land. A country will be erased forever from geographical maps … And with it history, wealth and men will be dragged into the mud.
9. The love of man for man has become an empty word. How can you expect Jesus to love you, if you do not even love those who eat at your own table? … Of the wrath of God men of science will not be forgiven, but men of heart.
10. I’m desperate … I do not know what to do for humanity to repent. If you continue on this path, the tremendous wrath of God will be unleashed like a tremendous thunderbolt.
11. A meteorite will fall on the earth and everything will shine. It will be a disaster, much worse than a war. Many things will be canceled. And this will be one of the signs …
12. Men will live a tragic experience. Many will be overwhelmed by the river, many will be burned by fire, many will be buried by poisons … But I will stay close to the pure of heart.
Be attentive, because the Lord will come like a thief in the night.